Welcome to the Seventh Lesson of the Traditional Astrology Course!
This lesson discusses the foundation of chart delineation and provides the essential rules and methodologies to interpret the houses
I – Rules of Delineation
At the end of this lesson, the student should:
- Know how to apply the essential condition of each planet in the description of a behavior, object or place
- Know how to apply the accidental condition of each planet in the description of a behavior, object or place;
- Be able to distinguish the information that comes from the essential and accidental conditions of a planet;
- Know how to coordinate the information obtained from the planets, signs and houses;
- Be able to delineate an astrological house by applying the basic rules of delineation to obtain a coherent and articulate description.